Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back in Jax Beach

We were in Asheville for about a month and are now back at Jax Beach. Zachary is settling back in and is content to go to the beach every day and is still excited about Baby Reed. He really has no idea how drastically his life is going to change.
Zachary went camping with Robert for the first time over the weekend. I was convinced it would be a total nightmare, but would you believe that Zachary went fishing, searched for bugs, and slept in the tent all night long?? They had a wonderful time and Zachary is ready to go back again. I got a nice break and went to the hairdresser alone and had dinner with my friend Kerry. I will definitely be encouraging more camping trips.
Baby Reed is still doing well and growing as expected. Of course it is a concern with the stress of the last couple of months but the doctor says he is fine. My mother is coming down right after labor day and will be staying until Reed is born. We are trying to avoid being put on bed rest this time!! So I will be thankful for her help.
Please continue to keep my family in your prayers. Some days are okay and others are very hard - but we just have to take each day at a time. Last week was my first week since my father passed away that I have not been with my Mom. We kept putting it off, but realized that we had to make the break at some point. Robert was very supportive but of course would prefer to have his little boy in Jacksonville with him.

No comments:

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker