My father passed away on June 14th. Zachary and I made it to Asheville to see him a little over 24 hours before he passed away. They gave him three to 6 weeks and it was barely a day. Zachary and I stayed in Asheville for 2 weeks and are now in Jacksonville Beach again for a week. My Mom travelled down with us and we are going to Atlanta for the 4th of July and then back to Asheville again. I would love to say that it is getting easier, but it is not. There is an empty void no matter what state we are in. I know that time will make it easier and that God has a purpose, but right now we are just trying to take each day one at a time. Zachary asks where his Papaw is multiple times each day...How do you expain this to a two year old when you don't understand yourself.
Baby Reed is healthy and growing well. The due date is still September 25.
Thank you to everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers over the past couple of weeks.
I promise to post beach pictures of Zachary soon!!!!
1 comment:
i've been thinking about you and your family. i was so so sorry to hear about your dad. you are in my prayers.
love, katherine daniels
Post a Comment